can i patent an idea – http://www.chanelhandbags.co/top-advice-on-invention.html; Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some for the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to submit a patent good an idea you may think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a full line of products and not trying to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is departing from out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they write a quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to go ahead and take risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.